Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Dots and Commas

Its been days since I last came here to update this dying blog. Nothing much really happened these few days. Some were rotten days, I must say. My birthday is over! One more year to the next one.

There were many events happened that had a great impact on my life. We would soon having a new sitting envronment with new sitting partners. This means NO MORE FAIRUZ. No more Clara and Novabelle! Not forgetting Gwen, Liane and Diana too! No more stoning at my little messy corner! No more having three tables for my stuff! No more sleeping in class without the teacher's knowing! No more looking out of the window and daydream! BOOHOOHOO. This was partly because of Ronnie Goh. He dared to accuse us of cheating when he was STARING at us the whole time during the physics paper. Like hello? Who in the right mind would copy under that prying eyes of yours! If I could, I would dig them out and throw them into the biggest and filthiest monsoon drain in Singapore!

Okay, dots and commas. Mrs Loy was no better. "I have a good mind to separate the both of you. You two are lost together!" (referring to Fairuz and me).

Anyhows, will be having training tomorrow! AHHH. I hope it won't be PT. I want court games! Hope the new coach would come tomorrow. Heh. My position as a defender is greatly threatened already. There are so many other better defenders than me! Wails- Dots and commas.

Had my flagday on Saturday. It was the earliest I've ever reached town. at 0700+ I was late, as usual. I do not like flagdays. This has got to be the most time I've been rejected in six hours. People either walked past me like I was transparent or dao-ed me when I politely ased for donations. Had to smile with those idiotic braces on. Haha. There were some perverts too! Tsk. Singaporeans. The tourists were really generous! They did not hesitate to donate 2bucks while some Singaporeans could not even bear to part with their 10cents. Clara, Fairuz, Novabelle and I went all over to ask for donations.

We slacked pretty much too. HEE. There were these Thai pilots (is it) who wanted to take a picture with me. After that, Fairuz Clara Novabelle Diana Liane Gwen and I went to swensons for lunch. There was this IJ girl who kept talking to us outside TheHeeren to persuade us to sign up some thingie for her. She has freckles too! HAHA. I was noticing it all along, and when I notice things, my eyes tend to grow bigger than normally and as a result, she commented on my eyes! geee. Okay dots and commas.

Can't think of anything else to blog.

I FAILED MY CHEMISTRY!
I PASSED MY EMATHS! NO REMEDIAL!


But I would go if the teacher is nice! Gee!

Janine (:

5/10/2005 07:15:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com